Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finding Joy - Movie by Mac Anderson

- Shared by Sangeeta. Thank you!

Mac Anderson: “As we all know, for many people, 2008 has been filled with personal and professional challenges. Therefore, I hope you'll reach out to encourage those who may be going through difficult times. Sometimes a kind word at the right moment can change a life forever. There are times when I need to remind myself that life can be complicated, but happiness is really pretty simple. Like everyone else, I have doubts, fears and disappointments in my life, and need to remember what's most important. That's when I turn to Finding Joy. In just a few minutes it puts a smile in my heart when I need it most. The music, the photos and the words always take my breath away".

Click here to watch the inspirational movie "Finding Joy".

No comments: